[Scholarship is offered for this program]
Greetings from ACNET-EngTech Secretariat, Tianjin University, China!
It is with great pleasure to introduce you the Tianjin University Job Shadowing Program, a fellowship program for ASEAN partners for short-period exchanges, providing opportunities to undertake research or professional development. Below is the introduction for your reference.
What is Job Shadowing Program?
The Program aims to promote mutual understandings and exchanges between Chinese and ASEAN universities, support the internationalization of higher education and research sectors and offer high-achieving individuals from ASEAN partners opportunities to increase their productivity and expertise in their field. More importantly, it helps to explore further collaboration for both sides.
What does the Program provide?
The Program initially offers positions as administration officer or researcher at Office of International Cooperation or School of Marine Science and Engineering. You can find the detailed requirements and responsibilities in the attachment.
Candidates can submit the application materials before May 19 (for the program in June) or June 30 (for the program in Sep-Dec.), 2018.
Please see the detailed procedure of application in the attached document. Application materials include:
- Application form Annex 1 – Application Form;
- One recommendation letter by the candidate’s school or department;
- Personal CV;
- Other supporting materials of professional or research achievements;
- Scanned passport.
- Fill in the application.
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Tianjin University as host university selection.
- FINAL decision from Tianjin University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than May 15, 2018.