[Scholarship is offered for this program]
The admission procedure of the 2018 Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC Scholarship) of Harbin University of Science and Technology (HUST) has begun.
This year HUST will offer several recruiting quotas on Ph.D. degree study to the partnership universities as usual, so excellent students who are from or recommended by our partner universities and eager to pursue the Ph.D. degree in HUST will be given this offer.
For the detailed introduction of our CSC Scholarship please go to: http://www.campuschina.or g/content/details3_74776.html
For the Ph.D. degree majors list of HUST please go to: http://www.campuschina.org /universities_art/index.html? key=60B53BB1C50A0282
For the application online website (our agency number is 10214) please go to: http://studyinchina.csc.edu.c n/#/login
Admission deadline: April 25, 2018
The CSC Scholarship is a full scholarship: free tuition, accommodation, and insurance; 3500rmb (around 600 dollars) stipends for each student per month which is enough for student to live a decent life in Harbin; the scholarship covers 4 years (including 1-year Chinese language study).
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Official academic transcript
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=550, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Register and apply online http://studyinchina.csc .edu.cn/#/login and then send the hard copies of required documents to Harbin University of Science and Technology.
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Harbin University of Science and Technology as host university selection.
- FINAL decision from Harbin University of Science and Technology.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than April 20, 2018.