[Scholarship offered for this program]
China – AUN Program is a full scholarship established by Ministry Of Education for candidates from ASEAN member countries
Scholarship Guideline: 03 China-AUN Scholarship 2017 Guideline
FIELD OF STUDY
All majors, see the website for completed list.
This scholarship supports master’s students for no more than 3 academic years or doctoral students for no more than 4 academic years. It covers major study and Chinese language study.
Master: 70200 – 79200 CNY /year
Doctoral: 87800 – 99800 CNY /year
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship
2. Notarised highest diploma
3. Academic transcripts
4. A Study Plan or Research Proposal
5. Two Letters of recommendation (Professor I and Professor II)
6. Physical Examination Form 04 Foreigner Physical Examination Form
7. Admission letter (if available)
8. Valid HSK Certificate (if available)
1) Read carefully the online application system instruction: 02 Instructions of CSC Online Application System
2) Register and upload the required document on the website: http://www.campuschina.org/noticeen.html
2) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to China-AUN Scholarship.
4) FINAL decision from China-AUN Scholarship.
Please send all documents above in 3 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than March 20, 2017.