[Scholarship is offered for this program]
Opportunity for Master Degree with Scholarship Majoring in Electronic and Communication Engineering in Beijing University of posts and Telecommunications, China
School of Information and Communication Engineering (SICE) in Beijing University of posts and Telecommunications (BUPT), is seeking highly motivated international students with supports of scholarship (Forbidden City Scholarship).
The application (via Email) DEADLINE is August 20th, 2018.
- Lodging: Free on-campus accommodation;
- Comprehensive medical insurance for international students in China;
- Monthly living allowance: 3000RMB
- One round-trip international travel fee (only economy class, complete reimbursement, eg. enrollment and graduation).
Scholarship is from “Beijing the Belt and Road Initiatives national talent training project management approach” to support the national development strategy of “the Belt and Road Initiatives”.
- Be a citizen of a country belongs to Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), and be in good health;
- Not be a registered student in any Chinese universities at the time of application;
- Be a BS or BEng holder (under the age of 35) in the field related to Information and Communication Technologies, Computer Science/Engineering, or Mathematics;
- English-taught programs need TOEFL 80(IBT) or IELTS 5.5 or pass English test of BUPT;
- The completed BUPT Admission Application Form for Overseas Students – Application Form for International Student
- Applicants’ certificate of highest completed academic level, diploma of highest completed academic institution and high school/college transcripts (photocopies or notary English translations)
- Letters of recommendation required of different student categories; Each applicant must provide at least two recommendation letters of experts whose professional title is above associate professor
- The completed Physical Examination Record for Foreigners
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Beijing University as for host university selection.
- FINAL decision from Beijing University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than July 27, 2018.