• Working Plan
• Official Academic Transcript (in English)
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Passport-size Photo
• Copy of passport
• Curriculum Vitae
• French language proficiency
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 8.0 or IELTS 6.0)
• Letter of Recommendation from Academic Supervisor
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal selection.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application and make the applicant ranking.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue register to Université de Bourgogne as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Université de Bourgogne.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than October 17, 2016.