Call For Participants!
Bersama ini kami informasikan bahwa Sekolah Pascasarjana Universitas Gadjah Mada akan menyelenggarakan “The 8th International Graduate Students and Scholars Conference in Indonesia” (IGSSCI) sebagai kelanjutan dari The 7th IGSSCI. Acara tersebut akan dilaksanakan pada tanggal 26-27 Oktober 2016 dengan tema: “Knowledge, Art, and Change in Response to Human Crisis.”
Kegiatan ini diharapkan menjadi wahana pengayaan dan diskusi isu-isu sosial budaya, keagamaan, dan IPTEKS untuk solusi problema bangsa. Informasi mengenai tema dan jadwal dapat dilihat pada http://pasca.ugm.ac.id atau http://igsci.pasca.ugm.ac.id/.
Pertanyaan lebih lanjut dapat menghubungi;
Ifan Deffinika : (+62) 856-9449-8014,
Ana : (0274) 520318,
REGISTRASI >>> https:/bit.ly/igssci8
Pursuant to the 1st ASEAN Student Affairs Meeting at Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand on 29-31 October 2015, the Meeting agreed that the 16th AUN and 5th ASEAN+3 Educational Forum and Young Speakers’ Contest will be hosted by Mahidol University. The Forum will be convened at Mahidol University on 7-10 November 2016 under the theme “Sustainable Development through Community Engagement”.
Greetings from Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia
We are very happy to invite you and your students to join our event ASEAN Innovation on Social Science Exhibition & Conference.
The theme and objective of this ASEAN Innovation on Social Science Exhibition & Conference
· “To establish the “Towards an Integrated ASEAN Community through Innovation”
This exhibition and conference will feature the creations and innovative products and services from the learning institution, giving attendees an opportunity to see some of the prominent research ideas in action. AISEC’16 also allows inventors and innovators to compete against each other to get their hands on the awards from multiple categories.
The event fee is 100USD per person including :
1. 3 days and 2 nights accommodation,
2. All meals,
3. Airport transfers & local transportation
4. The event activities.
The participants can register by completing the form attached together in this email before 22 SEPTEMBER 2016 and mail it back to us (email@example.com) for confirmation. After making payment, participant will receive a confirmation on successful transaction which shall be printed and presented during AISEC’16 registration as proof of payment.
Fees and application method: http://aisecuum16.wix.com/aisec16#!fees/z49gr
More details of the event can be obtained in our official website : http://aisecuum16.wix.com/aisec16
Application Form: AISEC’16 APPLICATION FORM
Once you are accepted to this program please inform us in Office of International Affair of Universitas Gadjah Mada (Bulaksumur F13).
On the occasion of the 11 th ASEM Summit, the Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) together with its partners will organise the 7 th Model ASEM on 6-10 July 2016 in Ulaanbaatar in Mongolia.
Model ASEM is a 3-day youth conference and political simulation of the Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) Summit. It is a platform for students to exchange perspectives on Asia-Europe collaborations, promote the ASEM process and build long-term relations between youth of the two continents. Through role-play, research, case-studies and practical trainings the participants will enhance their diplomacy, negotiation, consensus-building and public-speaking skills. Visits to ASEM Embassies and Consulates in Mongolia are part of the overall programme. Where possible, direct interactions between youth participants and ASEM Leaders are envisaged.
ASEF has launched the Open Call for Application and warmly invites ASEM youth between the ages of 18-30 to apply. The deadline for applications is Friday, 13 May 2016, 23:59 GMT .
Unleash the negotiator in you and show that you are a consensus builder!
The 7 th Model ASEM is a 3-day youth conference and political simulation of the actual Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) Summit. Model ASEM is a platform for political debate and negotiation where over 150 participants from the 51 Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) countries have the possibility to experience first-hand Asia -Europe diplomacy through role-play exercises, practical trainings as well as meetings with the ASEM Leaders of today.
In conjunction with the 11 th ASEM Summit and the 20th Anniversary of the Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) process, Model ASEM serves as a sustainable platform for the youth to engage with the ASEM process and to create direct interactions with the ASEM Leaders. Participants will d evelop a consensus-based Chair’s Statement, which is to be presented to the ASEM Leaders at the Opening Ceremony of the ASEM11.
The programme includes online pre-conference research and training modules with individual tasks, case studies and team work exercises. During the 3-day programme in Ulaanbaatar, participants will join plenary sessions, working groups and practical trainings with a focus on the 3 ASEM pillars: economic, political and socio- cultural. Visits to Diplomatic Missions of ASEM countries located in Ulaanbaatar will be arranged and, where possible, interactions between the young leaders and the ASEM Leaders facilitated.
The 7 th Model ASEM is your opportunity to discover your diplomatic vein!
6-10 July 2016
Accommodation, meals and travel subsidy will be provided for the selected participants.
• Citizens (passport holders) of any of the 51 Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) countries
• University students from all disciplines, between the ages of 18-30, with an interest in international relations
• The conference will be conducted in English only, and therefore requires strong verbal and written command of English by all participants.
Online Application >>> http://bit.ly/7thModelASEM
FAQ >>> 7thModelASEM_FAQ
Open Call >>> 7thModelASEM_OpenCall
Overview >>> 7thModelASEM_Overview
** Applicants may directly fill the online application. Once you are SELECTED, you NEED to inform your personal data to Office of International Affairs (Bulaksumur F-13) .
Tokai University is pleased to host a summer intensive course called
”Tokai Cool Japan” for students from all over the world. It is a
two-week program focusing on Japanese language and Japanese culture.
In the program, the students will receive Japanese lessons and
participate in cultural activities such as Japanese tea ceremony and
Judo. In addition, they will also be offered a day trip to Tokyo,
suburb of Tokyo, and an optional weekend homestay.
[Date]: Monday, July 18 – Friday, July 29, 2016
[Place]: Tokai University (Shonan Campus)
[Fee]: 150,000 yen (Early bird discount rate:40,000 yen)
*Tuition, dormitory and activity fees are included.
[Deadline]:June 1, 2016
[Application and more details]:
Please directly come to OIA UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) after applying the program.
- ALFALINK is the first Indonesian education consultant that obtained the ‘Qualified Education Agent Counselor’ (QEAC).
- ALFALINK is granted by the Australian Embassy an access to process student visa electronically which is called e-visa. This is truly a privilege because not all education consultants can provide this service.
- ALFALINK has also been appointed by Educational Testing Service (ETS) as an ETS Authorized TOEFL iBT® Test Center. The test is acceptable worldwide and is used as one of the admission requirements of overseas university.
- ALFALINK has been appointed by Yayasan Dewan Inggris Indonesia as authorized IELTS registration agent (http://www.britishcouncilfoundation.id/tes/ielts).
- ALFALINK always gives the first priority on giving quality service and quick, accurate, reliable information.
- Every counselor of ALFALINK actively participates in various trainings held by Australian Education Centre, AMINEF, Singapore Tourism Board, Canada Education Centre, and many more organizations. The counselors also join international workshops and trainings held in Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States of America and other countries to further broaden their horizon and gain experience in giving the best assistance to each individual student.
- ALFALINK also offers services for free to students in terms of consultation, university application process, visa application, airlines ticket reservations, accommodation hunting, and airport pick-up service arrangement.
In this good opportunity, ALFALINK is going to visit Universitas Gadjah Mada to do the socialization about overseas scholarship, and offers UGM students to join them on :
The G200 Youth Forum will be one of the largest international events organized for young leaders from around 200 countries in 2016, and about 500 young leaders, members of parliaments and young parliamentarians, students and academics, representatives of the business world, governments and international organizations will be participating in it.
This seminar is designed for undergraduate students to study the concept of Human Security Development (HSD) and Energy Science. The main theme of this seminar is energy development, which is an important issue in Human Security Development. The participating students are expected to deepen their knowledge on human security development and energy science with the prospect of finding solutions to technological, socio-economic and political issues all over the world. The seminar will offer lectures and class discussions as well as organize field trips and cultural events. Applicants are not limited to engineering, economics, or science – all fields are welcome.