— For postgraduate student only —
The Australian Embassy Internship Program will allow Indonesian and Australian postgraduate students to gain valuable experience and skills. During their time at embassy, interns will work closely with Australian officials, as well as locally engaged staff. Internships will last eight weeks.
Internships will be offered in a number of areas realted to the work of the Australian Embassy, including economic and trade, political, international development, corporate, public diplomacy and defence. Example of duties undertaken include research and planning events and campaigns. The attached information sheet below provides an overview of the program.
Information sheet: Information sheet – Internship program 2017
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. Motivation Letter / Statement of Purposes
3. TOEFL (ITP/CBT/IBT) or IELTS
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Australian Embassy Jakarta.
4) FINAL decision from Australian Embassy Jakarta.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than February 17, 2017.