[Partial scholarship is offered for this program (tuition fee waived)]
ASEAN Credit Transfer System (ACTS) is a student centered system applied to student mobility among AUN member universities. The system was developed to accomodate the differences in the implementation of credit system among AUN member universities.
Students participating in this AUN-ACTS exchange program will receive academic transcript that will be transferred to their home university (credit transfer). Partial scholarship is offered for this program (tuition fee waived).
Program Brochure: ACTS-Brochure
- Certificate of enrollment from Faculty (in English)
- Academic Transcript in English (Cumulative GPA min.3.30, undergraduate student in the 2nd or 3rd year)
- English language proficiency certificate (TOEFL ITP min. 530 or its equivalent)
- Essay: Why I want to join this AUN ACTS exchange program?
- Nomination letter from Faculty in Bahasa Indonesia
- Photograph (3 cm x 4 cm (2 copies))
- Copy of printed online form including taken courses list
- Learning Agreement (Courses list that will be taken with approval from Academic Advisor (DPA) and Wakil Dekan Akademik) for credit transfer.
- Check the academic calendar, latest submission and available courses of the host university you would like to attend at ACTS website acts.ui.ac.id
- Discuss with your academic advisor before choosing courses and university (Dosen Pembimbing Akademik or Wakil Dekan Bidang Akademik).
- After approval from your academic advisor, visit ACTS website again to register yourself to get username and password.
- Complete online application form.
- Submit the printed online application form and other required documents to Office of International Affairs UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) no later than November 28, 2018.
- Submit your report to Office of International Affairs once you have finished the program
- You have to process the activation and credit transfer to your Faculty.