AIF is a think tank, established by the central bank of Malaysia. AIF is committed to producing world-class applied research and thought leadership in the areas of human capital development and talent management with a focus on the financial services industry across Asia. Our approach is distinctively Asian. Our research projects and case studies address current and emerging issues in:
- Talent Management
- Human Capital
- Micro Finance and Financial Inclusion
We welcome opportunities to collaborate on research and case studies as part of our ambition to form a centre of excellence in research and case studies on financial services in Asia. Collaboration will focus on generating cutting-edge applied research of international standing with a focus on practical business issues.
Please note that our proposed areas for research in 2016 are listed below and we would particularly welcome applications relating to these topics:
- Talent landscape and the future of HR in the financial services industry
- Financial services industry competency framework
- Financial services industry innovation for a better future
- Compensation and benefits strategies for retaining top talent in the financial services industry
The committee will assess all applications on merit and will notify applicants whether their application has been successful. Research projects are typically up to 12 months in duration with funding of up to MYR50,000. Case studies are typically 3 months in duration with funding of up to MYR20,000.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Passport
- Application Form. [Download: 2016_RESEARCH_FUND_APPLICATION_FORM]
- research proposal(s)
If you are interested in this program please send all documents above to Kantor Urusan International UGM (Bulaksumur, F13) no latter than 25 December 2015.