The Global Hanma Program Students will not only take part in a Korean Language and Culture Program but also in various types of activities. In order to encourage and develop International leaders, Kyungnam University provides this international program to sister university students worldwide.
A. Korean Studies Program
– Korean Language
– Korean Culture & Customs
– Each Korean language class will have a maximum of 15 students.
– Classes will be divided by language proficiency.
– All teachers are professional and fully qualified to teach Korean.
B. Korean Culture & Customs
– Participants will not only be taught in the classroom; they will practice what they learn outside of the classroom.
Arrival Dates : February 10(Wed) ～ February 11 (Thu), 2016
Program Dates : February 12(Fri) ～ February 25(Thu), 2016
Departure Dates : February 26(Fri) ～ February 27(Sat), 2016
Around 90 students from China, Japan, Russia, U.S.A, Germany, Mexico, Taiwan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Turkey, and Mongolia will take part in the program.
The costs for the tuition, room, board, and text book for applicants will be covered by Kyungnam University. Student will be responsible only for round-trip-airfare, Insurance and personal expenses.
- Student of Universitas Gadjah Mada
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- English proficiency certificate (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Letter of recommendation
- Copy of Passport
- Application form and written pledge [Download : Application___Recommedation__Written_pledge for Global Hanma2015]
Please send all documents above to Kantor Urusan International UGM (Bulaksumur, F13) no latter than 16th October 2015.