Greeting from Chungnam National University!
Founded in 1952, Chungnam National University (CNU) has been cultivating the best minds in Korea under the educational motto of “Creativity, Development, and Service to the Community” during its proud history of 68 years. It has also been actively performing a key role for national development as the most prestigious university in the central region of Korea, through the efforts of its prominent faculty members. Further progress will be achieved through their on-going active research and educational capabilities, in addition to academic-industrial cooperation.
We are pleased to inform you that the Application for CNU Student Exchange Program for Fall 2020 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- 3rd to 6th-semester undergraduate students (S1)
- 3rd to 4th-semester graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Official Academic Transcript
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Certificate of English Proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Completed Application Form (download)
- Letter of Recommendation from Academic Advisor
- One photo (3.5×4.5 color photo of face)
- Bank Statement (7,000USD/one semester, 14,000USD/one year)
- Copy of Health Insurance (must cover overseas damage | after admission)
- Certificate of Health (after admission)
- Arrival Form (after admission)
- Inbound Participation Agreements (after admission)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will send your official nomination to Chungnam National University for host-university selection.
- The FINAL decision from Chungnam National University.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com)
Application of outgoing mobility for fall/odd semester in AY 2020/2021 will be processed but the implementation/execution will carefully consider the latest development of COVID-19 and government’s regulation.