Warmest greetings from Fukuoka Women’s University!
Fukuoka Women’s University (FWU)-located in one of Asia’s most attractive cities, namely Fukuoka- has accumulated a history of personal and academic exchange with universities in Asia and around the rest of the globe. FWU was originally established in 1923 as Fukuoka Prefectural College for Women and it was the first public women’s college in Japan. Today it still upholds this tradition of bright women’s higher education.
FWU produced many graduates who played an active part domestically or abroad and it has contributed largely to the higher education of women in Japan. FWU links the education of “International Liberal arts・Leadership・Creativity” to its strong foundation of splendid higher education for women and the faculty staff is working hard as a team to train people that can play an active part at the global frontlines.
We are pleased to inform you that the Application for CASEUF Summer Program in FWU is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
Period of the Program:
August 4th, 2020 – August 14th, 2020
A JASSO scholarship of ¥80,000 will be granted to the nominated students.
For further information:
CASEUF Guideline (download)
- Female vocational students (SV)
- Female undergraduate students (S1)
- Female graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Completed Application Form (in excel format | download)
- Official Academic Transcript
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Passport-size photo (1 piece, 3 x 4 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- English language proficiency certificate (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=550, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- A photocopy of an overseas traveler’s insurance for the period of stay in Japan (a copy can be submitted later as soon as purchasing insurance)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will send your official nomination to Fukuoka Women’s University for host-university selection.
- The FINAL decision from Fukuoka Women’s University.