Greetings from UNILEAD Southeast Asia 2020 Secretariat!
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), the Department of Continuing Education and Education Management (we.b) at the Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg in Germany, in cooperation with the Universiti Teknologi Malaysia and King Mongkut’s University of Technology (KMUTT), Thailand, are jointly organizing the DIES University Leadership and Management Training Programme UNILEAD South East Asia 2020 in both Malaysia and Thailand, enabling young managers at higher education institutions in developing countries in this region (see list of countries below) to tackle successfully every-day challenges. In order to do so, the program brings together the topics Project Management, Innovation Management, and Internationalisation with individual and practice-oriented change projects of each participant.
Developed in 2008, UNILEAD is part of the DIES program (Dialogue on Innovative Higher Education Strategies), which has been jointly coordinated by the DAAD and HRK (German Rectors’ Conference) since 2001.
Further information on the DAAD DIES Programme and the DIES Training Courses can be found at
- Staf of Universitas Gadjah Mada
- Application Pack to UNILEAD Southeast Asia 2020
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty/Unit (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Finish the application to UNILEAD Southeast Asia 2020 directly.
- Submit all documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (via email firstname.lastname@example.org) for official nomination.
- OIA will send your nomination to UNILEAD Southeast Asia 2020 Secretariat.
- THE FINAL decision from UNILEAD Southeast Asia 2020 Secretariat.