Greetings from Australian National University!
Australian National University (ANU) is a world-leading center for research, education and policy engagement. ANU was established in 1946 with a special charter – to give the nation a world-class capacity in research in subject areas that were going to be important for Australia’s future. The University is further distinguished by an outstanding record for student satisfaction and graduate employability. As the nation’s university, ANU delivers research and scholarship that contributes to advancing Australia and the region.
We are delighted to inform you that the Future Research Talent Awards 2020 of Australian National University is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students and staff who are interested in research activities.
The Future Research Talent (FRT) awards provide selected staff and students with an opportunity to travel to the Australian National University to pursue collaborative research, for 10-12 weeks, in a range of Science, Health and Medicine disciplines. The FRT is a competitive and prestigious program attracting the best staff and students from Universitas Gadjah Mada. The program offers a valuable opportunity for Indonesia’s emerging research talent to form international connections and develop research skills at ANU.
For more information, please click here.
- Research proposal(s) (*minimum 3 pages)
- English Language Proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Two academic reference letters (template)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty (*only for students)
- Official academic transcript (*only for students)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Participants, you will proceed to the online application to the Australian National University as for host university selection.
- THE FINAL decision from the Australian National University (ANU).
Please send all documents above in hardcopy (1 COPY) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) and softcopy (compiled in 1 PDF file) to email@example.com no later than January 3rd, 2020.