Warm Greetings from Kyushu University!
Kyushu University is one of the public universities in Japan, located in Fukuoka, on the island of Kyushu. It is the 4th oldest university in Japan and one of the former Imperial Universities. It is considered as one of the most prestigious research-oriented universities in Japan. The history of Kyushu University can be traced back to the medical schools of the Fukuoka feudal domain established in 1867. More than 28,000 students study at the university, of which more than 1,800 students are international. The university is ranked among the top 200 in the world.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for the exchange program in spring 2020 is now open for the student of Universitas Gadjah Mada.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Certificate of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Recommendation from Academic Advisor
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Photocopy of Certificate of Language Proficiency*
- Copy of Official Academic Transcript
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Application form (*attached in the application packet)
- Study plan (*attached in the application packet)
- Research plan (*attached in the application packet)
- Certificate of JLPT (if any)
Please send all documents above in hardcopy (2 COPIES) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and softcopy (compiled in 1 PDF file) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 21, 2019.