Greetings from Science Po-Lyon!
Exchange students come to Sciences Po for one or two semesters and can study in English, French or in both languages.
The exchange program is an excellent opportunity to discover Sciences Po’s internationally-focused and professionally-relevant social science curriculum, distinctive teaching methods, and vibrant student life.
Fall Semester: Mid-September – beginning of January
Spring Semester: Mid-January – end of May
Orientation and Intensive French Language Course
Fall Semester: first 2 weeks of September
Spring Semester: first 2 weeks of January
Language of Instruction
French, a certain number of classes are available in English (Check here)
Recommended Language Skills
French and English: Minimum level B2
No tuition, course or registration fees for exchange students, except if they want to practice sports (5€/year). Students from non-EU member states have to pay student social security (about 217 € per year)
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Official Transcript(s)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Letter of Reference
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue online application through the Science Po website.
- The FINAL decision from Science Po.
Submit before Wednesday, 30 September 2019. (soft file send by email to email@example.com in one PDF format, hard file 2 copies to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12)