Warm greetings from Korea!
We are happy to announce that the exchange application period for Spring 2020 is now open!
- List of courses taught in English for Spring ~ Fall 2019 and course descriptions
(The detailed new course list for Spring~Fall 2020will be available in late January ~ early February 2020)
– English course list for 2019_frontier college
– English course list for 2019_Global Studies
– English Course list for 2019
- Course Registration Guide (Download)
- Fact Sheet for exchange students (Download)
- Official Student transcripts
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Letter of Reference
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review;
- OIA UGM will evaluate your application;
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to host university;
- The FINAL decision from the host university
Please send all documents in 2 Hardcopies, 1 original to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and 1 Softcopy (Combined in 1 pdf format) by email to email@example.com by 9 September 2019.