Respectful greetings from Prince of Songkla University (PSU), Thailand!
PSU will organize the special event entitled “ASEAN Youth Forum: Advancing Partnership for the Sustainable Promotion of ASEAN Tourism” with the main objective to advocate sustainable ASEAN tourism through ASEAN youth connectivity. The event will be held at Prince of Songkla University, Hat Yai Campus from 29 August to 2 September 2019.
Through this communication, we would like to invite a 13 member team from Universitas Gadjah Mada to participate in this event.
• Speech Contest
• Development of an ASEAN tourism project
Around 350 participants will take part in this five-day event. 27 teams of contestants have been invited from universities in ASEAN+3 member countries. The universities were selected according to two criteria – whether they were an AUN member, or were located in the IMT-GT sub-region. All universities have had some kind of previous official collaboration with PSU.
Each team consists of two contestants, one supervisor, and ten registered accompanying students. One of the contestants will participate in the speech contest, and both will take part in the quiz as a pair. In addition, all contestants will groups of about five members each, in order to work on the development of an ASEAN tourism project.
– All contestants and supervisors will be provided with accommodation, consisting of shared rooms for four nights, meals during the events, excursions, and local transportation.
– Registered accompanying students are allowed to attend the events and workshops at no cost.
– Post-forum excursion packages are available at cost.
- Official Student transcripts
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Letter of Reference
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
Please register yourself at the Office of International Affairs. We will match you with another participant as a team.
there will only be one team As the UGM representative
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will inform you.