Greetings from Nara Women’s University!
Nara Women’s University exists to provide female students with the highest learning environment, and our main purpose has been to foster women who can succeed in society through education and research. Therefore, our regular students are all female and most of the exchange students are female as well.
On this occassion, We are inviting you to participate in our Student Exchange Program for the academic year 2020/21 beginning in
April 2020 and ending on March 2021.
For further information please visit here
The application must be submitted through your home university. If you wish to apply for the student exchange program, you should contact the division or office dealing with international affairs.
- Required Documents
- 1.Application form for Nara Women’s University (5 pages) (Word / PDF）
- 2.Four photos (W:3cm x L:4cm)*including one used for the application form
- 3.Transcript with grades (at home university)
- 4.Certificate of Enrollment / Studentship (at home university)
- 5.Health Certificate
- 6.Recommendation Letter
- 7.Certificate of Japanese language ability (results of Official Japanese Language Proficiency Examination or a letter from a Japanese language instructor.)
- 8.Copy of the applicant’s passport
- 9.Curriculum Vitae (Word / PDF）
- 10.Financial statement (This document is required to prove a student can meet her living expenses during her stay in Japan. A certificate issued from a bank that proves the existance of the financial supporter (as mentioned in the application) bank account, the account number, and the balance is acceptable.)
- 11.Checklist (PDF)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will inform you.
- The FINAL decision from Kokushikan University.