Good Day students!
Kochi University of Technology currently calls for applicants of the scholarship program. Are you the one who will participate in this program?
come take a look at the details.
Special Scholarship Program (SSP)
the Special Scholarship Program is a 3-year English-medium doctoral program designed for highly capable doctoral students. Successful applicants are entitled to receive the following benefits:
- Exempted from all the required student fees
- ¥150,000/month for research project work
- ¥150,000 for travel and initial living cost (given only to international applicants who are living outside Japan)
The SSP program recruits excellent doctoral students to join the research project listed at KUT WEBSITE
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation Letter
- Nomination Letter from Faculty
- Letter of participation
- Colored copy of Passport (ID page)
- Photographs (4.5 cm x 5.0 cm)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated participants, OIA will process your application to CAECW Committee
- The FINAL decision from CAECW Committee