[Scholarship is offered for this program]
To mark its 150th Anniversary in 1982, Jardine Matheson established an educational trust called The Jardine Foundation to provide scholarships. The Foundation in its discretion awards Jardine Scholarships annually to students to enable them to attend educational establishments, primarily selected colleges at the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom. The Foundation would like to invite UGM students, alumni or staff to apply for the scholarships to pursue postgraduate studies in Oxbridge in 2020.
Please follow the eligibility listed in the 2020 UGM Postgraduate Criteria
Full scholarship (covering fees, tuition, board and lodging, and reasonable living expenses and travel expenses to and from the chosen educational establishment at the beginning and at the end of the course in respect of which the Scholarship is awarded)
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Official academic transcript of the last degree
- Letter(s) of Recommendation from academic advisor
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from Unit/Department for Staff Applicants (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency certificate (please refer to the intended host university language requirements)
- Fill in the form.
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to the Jardine Foundation for further selection.
- The FINAL decision from the Jardine Foundation.
Please send all documents above in 2 hard copies to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and 1 softcopy to email: firstname.lastname@example.org. no later than Thursday, 27th June 2019.