Greetings from Hanseo University!
Hanseo University will hold a ‘Global Leadership Camp 2019’ and we would like to invite you to participate in the program.
Hanseo Global Leadership Camp (HGLC) will be from June 27 (Thu) until July 3(Wed). Every participant must arrive at least 1 or 2 days before it began. Hanseo Univ. will provide the airport to airport service to all UGM participants including transportation during the program, accommodation, meals, T-shirt, hat, and others. Participants have to cover the visa and travel fee from and to Yogyakarta.
This opportunity is available for 7 students and 2 staffs of Universitas Gadjah Mada.
Find the tentative itinerary in this link. GLC-Itinerary-2019
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official Academic Transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor or lecturer
- Motivation Letter
- Colored copy of passport (ID Page)
- English language proficiency (Min. TOEFL -ITP 530, iBT 80, IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Hanseo University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Hanseo University
Please send all documents above in hardcopy (2 COPIES) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and softcopy (compiled in 1 PDF file) to email@example.com no later than May 29, 2019.