The 2019 Interprofessional Health Care Summer Course Faculty of Medicine, Public Health, and Nursing Universitas Gadjah Mada (FKKMK UGM) is a collaborative program between FKKMK UGM, Faculty of Dentistry, and Faculty of Pharmacy.
For more information visit here
The Summer Course will be held on 29 October – 8 November 2019.
For non-UGM students IDR 2.500.000,-(*).
For international students USD 350(*).
*Exclude the accommodation.
- Transferable course credit.
- Expert Lectures from UGM and partner universities.
- Class discussions with students from partner universities.
- Experiences to stay with local communities in rural area
- Social, leisure activities and cultural events.
- Register and complete the form.
- Upload the latest photograph.
- Upload Curriculum Vitae.
- Upload the Dean’s recommendation.
- Upload copy of passport.
- Upload copy of health insurance (optional but strongly recommended).
Online application: April 1, 2019 until September 27, 2019.