[Tuition Fee Waivered]
Warm greetings from National Chengchi University!
NCCU is one of the most prestigious universities in Taiwan, surrounded by mountains and rivers. As it only takes 20 minutes bus ride to downtown Taipei, NCCU provides unique experience of a well-balanced rural and city life to every students who choose to study here.
This year, NCCU offers an international summer program called NCCU ISS (National Chengchi University International Summer School). The program will provide you with both intensive Mandarin Chinese learning and English-taught academic courses in the fields of Management, Social Sciences, and Humanities which focus on the aspects of Taiwan, China, and East Asia.
Program brochure: 2019_NCCU_ISS_Brochure
Application Date: February 1 – May 3 2019
Programme Date: July 4 – August 3 2019
One tuition waiver is available for a student of English-taught courses
- Motivation Letter
- Official academic transcript
- Application Form NCCU ISS_Application Form_Gadjah Mada University
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
- Letter of Nomination issued by Home University
- Colored copy of passport
- Copy student card
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=550 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to National Chengchi University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from National Chengchi University
Please send all documents above in hardcopy (2 COPIES) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and softcopy (compiled in 1 PDF file) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 7, 2019.