[This program is self-funded]
Prince of Songkla University (PSU) is pleased to announce the 2nd Authentic Thai Camp for overseas students scheduled for three weeks from August 18 – 31, 2019. There will be 14 amazing days in the “Land of Smiles” for all participants, full of cultural discoveries: Thai language, Thai cooking, Thai boxing, Thai music, Thai dance, Traditional Thai Medicine, field trips and excursions to famous tourist places and more.
Program description: Camp’s details of PSU Authentic Thai Camp 2019
For further information, please visit: www.en.psu.ac.th
PLACE AND DATE
August 18 – 31, 2019
Prince of Songkla University Hat Yai Campus, Songkhla Province, Southern Thailand
Early bird rate: US$ 680 (before 30 April 2019)
Final deadline payment: US$ 720 (before 31 May)
- includes accommodation, local transportation to the field trips and excursions as mentioned in the program, as well as several meals;
- participants are responsible for their own travel expenses from home city to Hat Yai, some meals, international health & accident insurance, and other personal expenses;
- bank transfer fees must be covered by the participant.
Discount Rate: Discounted Rates of PSU Authentic Thai Camp 2019
Invitation Letter: Invitation letter of PSU Authentic Thai Camp 2019
• Application Form Application Form of PSU Authentic Thai Camp 2019
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Prince of Songkla University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Prince of Songkla University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than April 18, 2019.