[This program is self-funded]
Warm greetings from the University of Warwick. We hope that you are well and that 2019 is proving to be successful for you.
We will review all nominations against our institutional agreements on file, and contact UGM if we have any queries. Once UGM submit the nomination form to us, we will contact you using the details that you have provided to inform them of how to access our Study Abroad Online Application Form.
Information about University of Warwick can be found here:
Please refer to the document attached for further information about studying at Warwick, especially the Visa Guidance part, as there are some important changes.
- Recommendation letter
- Copy of Official Academic Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL 530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Certificate of enrollment from faculty
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Copy of Passport
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review;
- OIA UGM will evaluate your application;
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to host university;
- FINAL decision from host university;
- Host university will contact you using the details that you have provided to inform them of how to access our Study Abroad Online Application Form.
Please send all documents in 2 Hardcopies (1 original and 1 copy) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and 1 Softcopy (Scan all applicants’ filled-out application materials in one PDF File) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by:
- April 22, 2019 for September 2019 starters
- July 15, 2019 for January 2020 starters