[This program is self-funded]
Chonbuk National University (CBNU) invite your student to visit Chonbuk University for 2019 fall semester. This will allow a higher interaction with our university and also engage in collaboration which will further our mutual relationship. CBNU would like to invite students from Universitas Gadjah Mada to participate in the exchange program.
- Nominations Start: April 8th, 2019
- Nomination Deadline: May 31st,2019
- Application Deadline: June 30th,2019
- Liberal arts · Major subject
- It requires a certain level of Korean skill or English skill (for English classes)
- Korean class for Foreigner
- Only for undergraduate students
- Students can not take classes if they exceed the number of students
- Graduate students and undergraduates who want to take additional Korean classes can pay the fee and apply for a separate course.
- Application Form 신청서 (Application Form)
- Study plan
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Certificate of Tuberculosis/X-Ray Tuberculosis Test Result
a. It must be result after July 1, 2019
b. A person who proved positive from test cannot enter this country.
c. If you already submit to embassy for visa issuing, it doesn’t need to be submitted.
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Chonbuk National University as for host university selection.
- FINAL decision from Chonbuk National University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than May 3rd, 2019.