[This program is self-funded]
With this email we would like to inform you about the fact that our nomination and application procedure for the upcoming Fall 2019 semester will open on March 2019. You are welcome to study at our Fontys School of Marketing and Management (FHMM) in Eindhoven!
Exchange students for Fontys School of Marketing and Management (FHMM) in Eindhoven can choose between 2 fixed programmes in the Fall 2019 semester. All programmes are a component (minor or semester) of the bachelor programme “International Business (IB)”. The total workload for each programme is 30 ECTS credits, duration is 1 semester. All courses have to be taken in order to achieve the full credits. It is not possible to combine courses from different programmes. Please find more information on each programme and practical information (accommodation, insurance, visa, residence permit and financial matters) via the links below:
Note: please be aware that there may still be minor changes in the course outlines.
The application process is done via an online programme called Mobility Online. Nominated students have to make an account in this programme and follow their workflow, which instructs the student in each step of the application and provides the forms of the necessary documents. Please keep in mind that all students need to be nominated by home university before they can start the online application procedure.
More information can be found in the attached factsheet.
Fontys Factsheet 2019-2020
FHMM Semester 3 2019 – 2020
FHMM Digital Business Practices Course Outlines 2019-2020
- Application (form provided)
- Recommendation letter
- Copy of Official Academic Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL 530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Certificate of enrollment from faculty
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Copy of Passport
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review;
- OIA UGM will evaluate your application;
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to host university.
- FINAL decision from host university
Please send all documents in 2 Hardcopies (1 original and 1 copy) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and 1 Softcopy (Scan all applicants’ filled-out application materials in one PDF File) by email to email@example.com by April 15, 2019.