[This program is self-funded]
Located in Burgundy, between Paris and Lyon, uB has its main campus in Dijon, and several others spread across Burgundy. It counts 10 faculties, 4 engineering schools, 3 institutes of technology offering undergraduate courses, and 2 professional institutes providing post-graduate programmes. uB enrols 27,000 students, among whom 3,000 international students, every year. Fully involved in the Bologna process, uB offers 70 Bachelor programmes, 95 Masters programmes, 16 undergraduate technological programmes, 4 postgraduate engineering programmes, as well as PhD programmes in every field. Most programmes are taught in French, but a growing number is taught in English. uB is the only university in the Burgundy region but in recent years it has worked hand in hand with its sister university in the neighbouring region of Franche-Comté. Both universities hope to be at the forefront of academic education and research in France by pooling knowledge, research projects and teaching programmes.
For further information, please go to: http://ub-link.u-bourgogne.fr/images/stories/Etudiants_internationaux/PI-information-sheet-university-of-burgundy.pdf
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue online application to University of Burgundy as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from University of Burgundy.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than April 12, 2019.