[This Program is self funded]
Greetings from RWTH International Academy.
We are glad to announce our 2019 Summer Schools at RWTH Aachen University.
Every year, we organize Summer Schools for students from all around the world. Our programs are designed for undergraduate students of engineering or related subject areas, who want to experience German engineering and student life at one of Europe’s leading technical universities.
Choose a program you are passionate about and apply before April 1st, 2019
- Automotive and Mobility Studies (June 3 – 28, 2019)
- Mechatronic Systems Engineering and Product Innovation (June 24 – July 12, 2019)
- Automation and Simulation (July 8 – August 2, 2019)
- Production Technology meets Industry 4.0 (August 5 – 23, 2019)
- Robotics for Future Industrial Applications (August 5 – 23, 2019)
Engineering & Management
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics (July 1 – 12, 2019)
- Sustainable Energy Technology (June 17 – July 5, 2019)
- Smart Electrical Power Systems (July 1 – 12, 2019)
- Structural Engineering of Industrial Facilities (July 1 – 12, 2019)
- Application Form (online)
- Recommendation letter
- Copy of Official Academic Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL paper-based test: 580, TOEFL computer-based test: 237, iBT: 92 or IELTS: 6.5, Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE): A & B, Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): A, B, C).
(For TOEFL, IELTS and Cambridge Certificates, the test must not be older than two years.)
- Certificate of enrollment from faculty
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Copy of Passport/ID
- Passport photo
*Note that incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review and register yourself by filling in the online application form here
- OIA UGM will evaluate your application;
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA UGM will give you Letter of Nomination;
- FINAL decision from host university
Please send all documents in 2 Hardcopies (1 original and 1 copy) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and 1 Softcopy (Scan all applicants’ filled-out application materials in one PDF File) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 25, 2019.