[This program is self funded]
Warm greetings from Saitama University, Japan! I hope this email finds you well.
Saitama University is pleased to announce that nomination for 2019 Fall is now open. Please find attached application documents.
1. Application Procedure_ for 2019 FALL
2. Factsheet_for_STEPS 2019 FALL
3. Application Form_ 2019 FALL
4-1. Application for Certificate of Eligibility
4-2. Completion Guide for Application for Certiricate of Eligibility
5. Pre-Arrival Questionnaire for New Incoming Students
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us or need further information please visit: http://en.saitama-u.ac.jp/exchangeprograms/index/
• Application Form
• Application for Certificate of Eligibility *Please type in your answer directly into the form (pdf).
• Pre-Arrival Questionnaire for New Incoming Students
• Financial Statement (Bank balance certificate, scholarship award letters, or other financial documents)
• Tuberculosis (TB) Clearance
• Statement of Purpose *On a separate printed page
• Academic Reference *Provide one letter of reference from your academic advisor or faculty member
• Official Academic Transcript
• 1 Passport Copy
• 4 Color Passport Photos (3cm X 4cm)
• Official Language Proficiency Score Report Copy *If applicable : TOEFL, IELTS, JLPT, etc.
• Motivation Letter
• Curriculum Vitae
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• Certificate of Japanese language proficiency by a Japanese language instructor
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
2) OIA will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Saitama University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Saitama University.
Best regards from Saitama,