- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Letter of Enrollment from faculty
- Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Official academic transcript
- Language proficiency (ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
Herewith the application documents:
01_Application Guidelines of Exchange Program forü@2019 Fall Enrollment
02_Toyo Exchange Program Fact Sheet for 2019 (Fall Enrollment)
03_Application form Fall 2019 04_Application process overview 2019 Falldocx
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
2) OIA will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you can continue registration online via the link above
4) FINAL decision from Toyo University.
Please send all documents above in hardcopy (2 COPIES) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and softcopy (compiled in 1 PDF file) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 22, 2019.