[This program is self-funded]
Greeting from Chuo University, Tokyo Japan!
We are glad to inform you that we have updated the 2019-Fall Fact Sheet (Jan2019 update) as per the attached file.
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
We will provide online nomination link by February 1, 2019.
Please nominate your students using the online form during the
Please note that we can not consider late nomination.
**Nomination period for Fall/2019 Admission**
Graduate school program: 1-15 Feb. 2019
Undergraduate program: 1-15 Mar. 2019
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
2) OIA UGM will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as a Nominated Student, OIA staff will nominate you through the online system;
4) After Chuo receive an official nomination through the online system, an email will be sent to each of student with in 2 weeks.
In the email, Chuo provide the information on application procedures, a link and ID/PW to our online application system;
5) The nominated students are required to fill in a form and upload all the required materials through the said online application system.
**Application period for Fall/2019 Admission**
Graduate school program: 1-15 Mar. 2019
Undergraduate program: 1-15 Apr. 2019
Please send all documents above in hardcopy (2 COPIES) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and softcopy (compiled in 1 PDF file) to email@example.com no later than:
- 31 January, 2019 for Graduate School Program
- February 15, 2019 for Undergraduate Program