[Scholarship is offered for this program]
The number of scholarship recipients
All WJC graduates have received scholarships since we started the program in 2010. We would like to inform you that we keep making efforts to grant scholarships to as many WJC students as possible, although we cannot guarantee them at the moment. We applied to a scholarship foundation, Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) for a grant in October and we are supposed to receive the results back from JASSO around February 2019. The maximum number of nominations shall be 2 for Gadjah Mada University.
1. General Information WJC AY2019-2020
2. Application Form WJC Fall 2019 – Spring 2020
3. Indipendent Study Project Proposal Sheet WJC Fall 2019 – Spring 2020
4. Sample Indipendent Study Project Proposal Sheet WJC Fall 2019 – Spring 2020
5. Certificate of Health WJC Fall 2018 – Spring 2019
6. Course Abstract WJC Fall 2019 tentative
7. Course Abstract WJC Spring 2020 tentative
8. WJC 2018 Brochure
9. 6 Reasons Why You Choose WJC
• Application Form
• Official academic transcript (proof of GPA 3.0 of 4.0)
• Two letters of Recommendation from academic advisors
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEIC 600, iBT 61 or IELTS 5.0)
• Japanese language proficiency (Min. Score of JLPT N2/N3 or CEFR A2/B1) or Proof of your Japanese equivalent by teachers.
*only for JLC applicants
• Letter of Enrollment from faculty
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter (essay)
• Independent Study Project (ISP) proposal sheet (Type written)
• Certificate of Health
• Colored copy of passport
The determination of WJC participants and scholarship recipients will be announced around March, 2019.
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to FWU for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from FWU.
Please send all documents in 2 Hardcopies (1 original and 1 copy) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and 1 Softcopy (Scan all applicants’ filled-out application materials in one PDF File) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 12, 2019
* DIRECT APPLICATION TO FWU BY STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.