[This program is self funded]
The Birmingham International Summer School has been designed to offer you an opportunity to immerse yourself in the culture of another country and to study in one of the most diverse cities in the UK. The Summer School is ideal for students based overseas who would like to experience studying abroad for a short period.
There are a range of programmes on offer, all of which give students the opportunity to earn credits and are delivered by University faculty who are experts in their fields.
- Biomedical Sciences
- British Cultural Heritage
- Film & Media
- Global Environmental Issues
- Mathematical Finance & Financial Time Series Analysis
- Theory and Practice in Global Politics
BISS Arrival Day: Sunday 14 July 2019
BISS Departure Day: Saturday 3 August 2019
Payment deadline: 6 May 2018
- Undergraduate Student
- Minimum 18 years old
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Official Academic Transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from Academic Advisor
- Certificate of Enrollment from Faculty
- Colored copy of Passport
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to Office of International Affairs UGM)
- English language proficiency (IELTS 6.0, IBT 80, details)
- Passport-size Photograph
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you can continue register online via HERE
- FINAL decision from Birmingham University