[This program is self funded]
Apply to study for one or two semesters at Victoria University in Melbourne, Australia. Take the first step to becoming a Victoria University (VU) international student. Browse our international courses to find the course suited to your career goals. Read the entry requirements carefully to ensure you meet these requirements before you apply.
Program Factsheet: Victoria University Partner Fact Sheet (August 2018)
Semester 1: February-July 2019
Semester 2: July-December 2019
Semester 1: February-June 2019
Semester 2: July-November 2019
There are no tuition fees for Student Exchange
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Certificate of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Recommendation from Academic Advisor
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- English language proficiency (TOEFL IBT: 80, ITP 530, or IELTS 6.0/Postgraduate 6.5)
- Official Academic Transcript
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you can continue online registration here. Application Guideline : Application guide for students (Please only fill this online form after you are selected as nominated student)
- FINAL decision from host university