[This Program is Self Funded]
We would like to extend our warmest welcome and invite you to be part of this annual gathering of student leaders around the world. It is our privilege to be hosting the Asian Youth Leaders Travel and Learning Camp (AYLTLC) 2019 for the 8th time here in Singapore.
AYLTLC aims to bring student leaders worldwide, through engaging activities, to enhance their abilities in cross cultural interaction and cooperation, which will further equip them to be effective leaders. In addition, participants will be able to understand more about Singapore – a multiracial, multilingual and multicultural society from various perspectives. Nevertheless, what they will learn here may not only be unique to Singapore, but also applicable to their home countries as well as the increasingly interconnected and interdependent
AYLTLC is an annual gathering for student leaders from Top Universities around the world. The said camp provides our participants an exceptional opportunity:
- To Network with student leaders from Top Universities
- To Learn about the Key Success which shaped one of Asia’s most progressive nations, Singapore – a multiracial, multilingual & multicultural society from various perspectives
- To Develop themselves to be effective future leaders
Program Brochure: AYLTLC 2019 Brochure
DATE AND VENUE
Singapore from 14th to 18th February 2019
Students aged 16-26(at least 16 but not older than 26 of age at the time of AYLTLC 2019) from schools, colleges and universities around the world.
Students who are healthy, curious, aspirant and outgoing.
Students who love travelling and learning.
Be fluent in English speaking and writing.
Have the ability to communicate effectively and express themselves clearly.
Be comfortable in working in a cooperative manner.
Round 1: 10th Sept – 5th Oct 2018
Round 2: 10th Oct – 5th Dec 2018
Round 3: 10th Dec – 5th Jan 2019
If you are a Staff/Teacher/Lecturer/Professor from your institution, you may wish to apply AYLTLC 2019 as advisor.
There are two ways to apply for AYLTLC 2019:
1. The applicant can register online through the online application system of our website www.ayltlc.com (STUDENTS)
2. The applicant can find the application form at the Download page of our website. And submit the application form to email@example.com after completing it. (FOR BOTH STUDENTS AND ADVISOR)
Registration Fee : SGD 80 per person
Program Fee : SGD 880 per person
• Hotel Reception
• Camp Materials (Camp Handbook, Name Tags and Certificates etc)
• Opening Ceremony, Closing Ceremony, Learning Sessions, Travel Sessions and Presentation Session
• Transportation (For relevant Travel and Learning Sessions in Singapore)
• 4 nights’ accommodation (with Breakfast)
• Welcome Luncheon (x 2)
• Other Miscellaneous Services
1. Register online or send your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Pay Registration Fee
3. Pay Program Fee AFTER receiving the Letter of Acceptance
4. Apply Visa(if needed), purchase Travel Insurance and Air Tickets
5. Fly to Singapore and experience AYLTLC 2019
IMPORTANT: Please inform Office of International Affairs UGM if you are registering this program and if you are selected as the participants, this can be done by sending your application form to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.