[This program is self funded]
[Kyungpook National University 2019 spring semester exchange student application is open]
KNU is now welcoming applications of the incoming exchange students for the spring semester which takes place on 4 March – 21 June 2019.
Please read the Factsheet before applying: Factsheet
Spring semester: March 4, 2019 – June 21, 2019
- College of Humanities
- College of Social Science
- College of Natural Sciences
- College of Economics and Business Administration
- College of Engineering
- College of IT Engineering
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- College of Music and Visual Arts
- School of Public Administration
- College of Human Ecology
- College of Ecology and Environmental Sciences
- School of Science and Engineering
- School of Health and Welfare
Courses list: http://en.knu.ac.kr/admission/exchange01.htm
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
• Certificate of Degree (If you are graduated students, Undergraduate diploma is needed.)
• Medical Exam Certificate (please refer to the fact sheet)
• Medical Insurance (please refer to the fact sheet)
• D-2 Student Visa (please refer to the fact sheet)
• Application form (username and password will be given after nomination from OIA UGM)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you can continue the online registration in host university website.
4) FINAL decision from Kyungpook National University
Please send all documents above in hardcopy (2 COPIES) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and softcopy (compiled in 1 PDF file) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than no later than October 12, 2018.