[This program is self-funded]
Hanyang University is happy to inform you that we will begin accepting your nominations for 2019 spring semester. This instruction only applies to 2019 spring nominations as we are not yet ready to receive nominations for future semesters.
Factsheet : Factsheet
Please be aware that we cannot guarantee the seats in the School of Business since we are experiencing high demand for this area. In other words, we may not be able to accept all nomination to the business school. In line with this, it will be difficult to register courses in this area and their preferred choices of courses are NOT GUARNATEED. We ask exchange students to be flexible with their course preferences.
Please refer to factsheet.
March 4- June 21, 2019
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0) or Korean language proficiency (TOPIK 3 Level)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- We will inform you once you are selected as Nominated Student, then, you may continue online application to Hanyang University as for host university selection.
- FINAL decision from Hanyang University.
Please send all documents above in hardcopy (2 COPIES) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and softcopy (compiled in 1 PDF file) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 10, 2018.