[Scholarship is offered for this program]
Please find the guidelines and application forms for Kanazawa University Short-term Exchange Program (2019-2020).
Program website: http://www-isc.ge.kanazawa-u.ac.jp/eg/news/000089.html
These programs are designed for students from the institutions that have an exchange agreement with Kanazawa University who intend to study at Kanazawa University for a period of more than six months up to one year. While remaining enrolled at their home institutions, they study in a non-degree program at Kanazawa University for the purpose of taking credited classes or participating in independent research under the guidance of a supervisor.
Application guidelines: http://www-isc.ge.kanazawa-u.ac.jp/docs/Guidelines2019-EN.pdf
• Application Packages (please refer to the program that you interested to apply)
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you can continue the online registration in host university website.
4) FINAL decision from Kanazawa University
Please send all documents above in hardcopy (2 COPIES) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and softcopy (compiled in 1 PDF file) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than no later than:
- October 19, 2018 for Program C, D and E (beginning in April)
- January 4, 2019 for Program A, C, D and E (beginning in October) (original documents)