[Scholarship is offered for this program]
Anadolu University would like to invite 2 staff for Training Mobility and 2 staff for Teaching Mobility ONLY from social Sciences fields from Universitas Gadjah Mada during Anadolu University 2018-2019 Academic Year starting from 24th of September – 14th of May 2019.
- Business Administration
- Public Finance
- Staff from International Affairs Office
1, Travel Expenses for 1100 €.
2, Erasmus+ Grant
140 € per day, 7 days of Erasmus+ Grant (5 days for Mobility period and 2 days of travel times), 980€ . So the total grant for each staff will be 2080€.
80% of total grant ( 1664€) will be paid to the account stated in grant agreement before mobility via remittance , 20% (416€) will be paid to the same account after mobility via remittance.
- Overall objectives of the mobility
- Added value of the mobility (in the context of the modernisation and Internationalisation strategies of the institutions involved)
- Activities to be carried out (for Training Mobility)/Content of Teaching Program (for Teaching Mobility) including proposed time of mobility.
- Expected outcomes and impact (e.g. on the professional development of the staff member, students and on both institutions)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated candidate, OIA will send your application to Anadolu University
4) FINAL decision from AnadoluUniversity.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES (hardcopy) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and softcopy (compiled in 1 PDF file) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 15, 2018.