[This program is self-funded]
With the addition of the new College of Contemporary Education, Chubu University has become a comprehensive university encompassing 7 colleges and 30 departments in the arts and sciences. Initially established as a pre-eminent technical university for the Chubu region, in April 1984 Chubu University added to its original College of Engineering, the College of Business Administration and Information Science, and the College of International Studies. April 1998 saw the foundation of the College of Humanities, and in April of 2001, the university opened its newest faculty, the College of Bioscience and Biotechnology. In April 2006, the College of Life and Health Sciences was opened, and in April 2008, the College of Contemporary Education was established.
Characteristic of the university is its establishment of a structure that is truly comprehensive, including studies of the fields of nature, society, and the humanities at its six colleges and twenty-one departments of arts and science. The university has created an academic environment in which students can study beyond the spheres of each department or college. Considered extremely important is the combination of fostering a multi-lateral outlook, while gaining in-depth specialization. The university strives to educate students who can contribute fully to a 21st century society – providing knowledge in the arts to technology students, as well as teaching the fundamentals of science to those majoring in the humanities. Therefore, Chubu University encourages students to attend lectures in colleges and departments other than their own majors.
• Application Form >>> 中部大学願書-Chubu-Application
• Motivation Letter
• Official Academic Transcript (in English)
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Passport Photo (2 pcs, 30 mm x 40 mm, white background color)
• Copy of passport
• Dorm Application Form
• Health examination form (Dorm applicants only)
• Curriculum Vitae
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 8.0 or IELTS 6.0)
• Letter of Recommendation from Academic Supervisor
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal selection.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application and make the applicant ranking.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue register to Chubu University as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Chubu University.
Please send all documents above in hardcopy (2 COPIES) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and softcopy (compiled in 1 PDF file) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 8, 2018.