[Scholarship is offered for this program]
You can now apply for the Study in Kyoto Program online!
Application for the Spring 2019 Semester will open soon!
Available for students with minimum 2 semesters or graduated student.
There are three tracks of Study in Kyoto Program:
|Choose Your Track||Intensive Japanese Languange Track (IJL)||Open Study in English Track (OSE)||Business Track (BT)|
|Period of Study||1 semester or 2 semesters||1 semester or 2 semesters||1 semester or 2 semesters|
Please read the Application Guidelines thoroughly before starting the application. There are certain materials that may take time to be prepared such as an Academic Transcript and a Letter of Recommendation.
How to Apply: http://en.ritsumei.ac.jp/admissions/skp/apply/ (only fill after you are officially nominated by OIA)
Download Application Guidelines : Application_Guidelines_ENG
(2) REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
All documents must be written in English or Japanese. Use black or blue ballpoint for sections that require handwriting such as signature.
- Curriculum Vitae
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – iBT 68 or PBT 520 (or its equivalent))
- Personal statement/Motivation Letter (Including those who have already graduated)
- Official academic transcript (legalized)
- Colored copy of passport
- Certificate of Enrollment or Graduation Certificate
- ID-style photo (4 pieces, 3×4 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months, must be different from the one used in your passport, for digital version (JPEG) dimension must be: 354 x 472 px, 300 DPI, (3:4 Ratio))
- Supporting financial documents
- Official Document from Your University Regarding Special Needs (Please refer to the Application Guidelines)
- Declaration and Pledge (Please refer to the Application Guidelines)
- Medical Information and Certificate (if applicable)
- Statement of financial support (if applicable)
- Statement of Japanese Language Proficiency (IJL track applicants only)
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
(3) APPLICATION PROCEDURE
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you will be notified to continue filling Online SKP Application Form from Ritsumeikan University
4) Fill the application form and upload all required documents (scanned)
5) FINAL decision from Ritsumeikan University.
Please send all documents above in hardcopy (2 COPIES) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and softcopy (compiled in 1 PDF file) to email@example.com no later than September 24, 2018.