Sciences Po’s exchange programme welcomes more than 1,500 students each year from 410 partner universities around the world. At Bachelor’s level, exchange students can choose from Sciences Po’s seven campuses: Dijon, Le Havre, Menton, Nancy, Paris, Poitiers and Reims. Exchange students at Master’s or PhD level study on the Paris campus.
Exchange students come to Sciences Po for one or two semesters and can study in English, French or in both languages.
The exchange programme is an excellent opportunity to discover Sciences Po’s internationally-focused and professionally-relevant social science curriculum, distinctive teaching methods and vibrant student life.
Exchange programme admissions
The exchange programme is open to students at Sciences Po’s partner universities. If your university is one of our partners, check with your home university if you are eligible for an exchange at Sciences Po.
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Letter of Enrollment from faculty
- Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Official academic transcript
- English language proficiency . More info please visit http://www.sciencespo.fr/international/en/content/undergraduate-exchange-programme-language-requirements
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue online application through Science Po website.
- FINAL decision from Science Po.
Submit before Friday, 21 September 2018 (soft file send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in one PDF format, hard file 2 copies to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12)