[This program is self-funded]
Kokushikan University is now recruiting exchange student in year 2019, from March 2019 to February 2020. The origins of Kokushikan University lie in the Kokushikan private academy, founded in Tokyo’s Azabu district in 1917, midway through Japan’s turbulent Taisho period. Founder Tokujiro Shibata and his young colleagues envisaged that this academy would cultivate competent individuals endowed with wisdom and courage.
University prospectus: http://www.kokushikan.ac.jp/research/IC/book/html5.html#page=1
Deadline for application: September 29
- 2. Application fo Admission 2019
- 3-1. Study Plan for Undergraduate
- 3-2. Study Plan for Graduate
- 4. Letter of Recommendation
- 5-1. Application for Certificate of Eligibility
- 5-2. Application for Certificate of Eligibility
- 5-3. Application for Certificate of Eligibility
- 6. Certificate of Health
- 7. List of Faculties and Graduate Schools
- Cover Letter 2019
- Study Plan
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Japanese Language proficiency (*if any)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will inform you.
- FINAL decision from Kokushikan University.