[Scholarship is offered for this program]
We are pleased to inform you that Spring Semester 2019 Admission Guidelines of Special Entrance Examination for Recommended International Students is now available.
Since Fall Semester 2018, we started to send all the relevant information on our website below instead of sending printed materials. Please refer to the website and download the Admission Guidelines and other necessary documents.
If your student wish to apply for the graduate program, please follow the instructions from page 3 to page 4, and send email to the Graduate School Admissions Group of Kansai University.
We also support students with scholarship, dormitory and so on.
For further details, please refer to the website below.
http://www.kansai-u.ac.jp/Koku sai/english/from/support.php? id=dorm
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
- Letter of Nomination issued by Home University
- Colored copy of passport
- Copy student card
- Certificate of Health Insurance
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Kansai University of International Studies as host university selection.
- FINAL decision from Kansai University of International Studies.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13).