[This program is self-funded]
G-STEP (Gachon Short-Term Education Program for foreign students) provides students an opportunity to experience Korea and also get credits at the same time.
And this upcoming August 5th~ August 18th 2018 (2 weeks), we are holding 2018 Summer G-STEP.
This time we are offering Korean class, Nursing class. Please find the attached brochure and application form for your students to have a look and apply if they are interested. The deadline for the submission of application documents is June 29th 2018.
The tuition fee will be 1,150,000KRW for Korean language class and 500,000KRW for nursing class.
We will recruit more than 50 students in Global campus (Korean Language) and up to 50 students in Medical campus(Nursing) total.
For more information kindly download the brochure Brochure 2018 Summer G-STEP
Activities: August 5th – August 18th 2018 (2 weeks)
Korean language class: 1,150,00KRW
Nursing class: 500,000KRW
- Application Form Application Form 2018 Summer G-STEP
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from academic adviser
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Gachon University as for host university selection.
- FINAL decision from Gachon University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than June 13, 2017.