[This program is self-funded]
Greetings from National Cheng Kung University!
With the forthcoming 2018 Strategic Partnership Forum, we have the advance preparation and follow-up work lined up to get the ball rolling in the coming months. Here’s a quick recap of what we have to focus on in the coming weeks and steps we need your kind cooperation to accomplish our goals.
- We are thrilled to invite your faculty and students to join our 2018 Strategic Partnership Forum scheduled from September 2nd to 5th. We heartily hope that you could share this information to your faculty and students. For more information on the meeting program, hotel options, and other information, please visit 2018 Strategic Partnership Forum ‘s website (https://m98l0217.wixsite.com/ nckuspf). Registration (no registration fee) is required for all participants before 6/30.
- NCKU will support the airfare and hotel for the leader of the delegates. For the lead representative, please fill out the attachment – “SPFLECA2018 Academic Data” and email back to us before 5/31 for our official grand application.
- NCKU will provide hotel room, free of charge, for 5 students from each university. Please summit us your nomination list of the 5 students for the following accommodation application procedure.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from academic adviser
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to National Cheng Kung University as for host university selection.
- FINAL decision from National Cheng Kung University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than June 22, 2017.