[Scholarship is offered for this program]
Greetings from National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (Taiwan Tech)!
I’m happy to announce a summer camp activity in July 15-24, 2018 at our campus, which is free of charge to 3 students and the found from Tahir Foundation will offer round-trip tickets to UGM’s participants!
Please check the flyer. Click on the flyer and it will lead you to the nomination webpage.
- This camp is for undergraduate students in their first or second year.
- Please submit your university’s nomination before May 24th, and you are welcome to nominate some students in waiting list.
- Each applicant’s copy of passport and application form (in attachment) shall be sent via e-mail by coordinator to Ms. Cameo Hsu at firstname.lastname@example.org before May 24th
- The application result will be announced before May 31st by e-mail to coordinator and students.
- Application Form Taiwan Tech Summer Camp Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from academic adviser
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Fukuoka Women University as for host university selection.
- FINAL decision from Fukuoka Women University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than May 22, 2017.