Greetings from ASEAN University Network.
Burapha University, Thailand, an AUN member university, is pleased to announce BUU Summer Camp 2018, which will be held on 1-9 July 2018 at Burapha University, Chonburi Campus, Thailand. The Summer Camp is open for 15 international undergraduate students and 15 Thai undergraduate students enrolled in any disciplines.
For more information kindly download the brochure from BUU Summer Camp 2018 Program.
Deadline of application is 31 May 2018. Successful candidates will be informed of their selection by 4 June 2018 via email and they must confirm by 8 June 2018.
The accommodation, local transportation, camp fee and all meals will be funded by Burapha University. The travel costs to and from their home countries, visa fee, travel insurance and other personal expenses are not included.
- Application Form from Application Form 2018
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Motivation Letter
- A copy of academic transcript and diploma/ master degree certificate (legalized)
- Official academic transcript (legalized)
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Certified copies of all relevant academic qualifications.
- The applicants can send their application and documents directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Burapha University as host university selection.
- FINAL decision from Burapha University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than May 18, 2018.